TempeBizz - About Us

TempeBizz is a dynamic team of passionate developers, creative designers, artists, and architects with an average of 5+ years of experience. With their expertise and your ideas, they build web, mobile, and software application solutions that meet your business’s unique requirements.

Moving TempeBizz at the speed of Technology!

At TempeBizz, we are more than just technical experts -- much more. We are a fully integrated software development company that does all the research necessary to make your application a success. We also provide technical consulting to help you get the most out of your investment. Our core strengths include B2b, agriculture, finance, construction, manufacturing, logistics, bio-medical, dental, and real estate.

Who Are We?

TempeBizz is a wholly-owned division of Sofvue, LLC, a company that has developed over $20MM in application systems for companies across the country, from Los Angeles to New York City, from novel start-ups to Fortune 500 firms.


Our co-founder, John Tomblin, has vast experience in software architecture, design, and development, and his experience includes several national and global projects with budgets between $500K to $3MM, a few including the USAF, Fidelity National Financial, and the University of Texas. John oversees all project development at TempeBizz.


At TempeBizz, we focus on developing mobile apps, web applications, custom software, database solutions, and technology consulting services for businesses of all sizes. 90% of our projects are from companies that have been in the business for more than five years, while the remaining 10% of our focus is working with novel start-ups and specialty companies. No matter how simple or complex your requirements are, we can customize the solutions as per your requirements. 


Our Key Development Services Include: 

1- Web-based applications
2- Custom software systems
3- Mobile app development
4- Application architecture and design
5- Corporate website development
6- Search engine optimization
7- Web/mobile architecture, prototyping, and MVP’s
8- Technology Consulting


TempeBizz is a solution-focused firm, meaning we provide the best possible solutions to our clients. We provide custom-made applications that help you bypass your competitors and generate a much higher ROI than what otherwise might be expected.  Want to learn more?  Schedule a call today so we can learn more about your business goals and provide you with a tailored solution that works within your established budget.

Our unique
value proposition!


Customer Reviews for